Looking to expand your sales career and sales income? How would you like to be part of a Wisconsin based high-growth company that adds value to manufacturers in multiple industries around the globe?
Gilman Precision is hiring a Business Development Specialist that is responsible for the tactics and activities that will increase sales revenues from new targeted accounts and organic customer growth in our Midwest territory. This new position will operate from our Global headquarters in Grafton, WI and 10% travel is required.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or greater.
• 2-5 years successful B2B selling to companies of $10MIL revenue or greater.
• Proven success of selling to multiple stakeholders or a buying center.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple sales opportunities.
• Experience with selling products and managed services into OEM’s
• Experience using a CRM system and managing a sales pipeline.
• Ability to learn and contribute to the growth of others.
• Ability to be autonomous and accountable.
• Successful track record of direct and indirect sales.
Key duties will include:
• Building, maintaining, and growing direct and indirect sales contacts.
• Converting new qualified prospects to sales opportunities.
• Meeting outbound activity goals and metrics.
• Conducting face-to-face meetings with clients as necessary.
• Executing all tactics and activities that will increase the volume, value, and the velocity of the sales pipeline.
• Providing feedback to leadership for current product/service mix, customer expectations, and market conditions.
Your first-level LinkedIn connections describe you as:
• Highly detailed
• Process oriented
• Relationship driven
• Having great questions
• Good at listening
• Quick to learn
• Problem solver
• High integrity
Gilman Precision develops customized slides and spindles for value-minded engineers with exacting needs and standards; and provides expert service for virtually any manufacturer’s equipment. Serving a variety of industries and applications around the globe, our engineered solutions are advanced by a highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced team that delivers on-time and on-budget.
Our compensation package includes base salary, commissions, and additional bonuses based on shared company metrics. Health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, and a simple IRA are also part of the compensation package.
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com